Professional machinery manufacturer
What We Offer
FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR PRODUCTS CATALOGS AND MACHINE LISTS.
WE STAFF OVER 1500 WORKERS, AND HAVE CNC TURNING MACHINES AND CNC WORK CENTERS.
WE ARE ONE OF THE BEST MANUFACTURER AND SUPPLIER IN CHINA, CHOOSE QUALITY MANUFACTURERS, SUPPLIERS, EXPORTERS AT EVER-POWER.NET
Use our knowledge to make the world’s industries work better.
Be the global leader in bearings and mechanical power transmission, continually improving performance, reliability and efficiency.
Ethics & Integrity
AUTOMOTIVE EP V-BELTS
The Automotive EP is a durable, heavy-duty replacement V-belt designed for the most demanding engine drives. Due to thermal forces in the vehicle engine, this variable notched belt tightens on the drive as it heats up to prevent slippage or belt loss, improve belt performance, and reduce noise.
- Fiber-loaded rubber stock adds flexibility along the length of the belt and provides greater lateral stability in the pulley.
- Form-ground to ensure precise top width and sidewall dimensional control for proper fit to the pulley.
- Thermally active tensile cords for maintenance-free performance when properly installed and tensioned.
- XL Belts resist oil, heat, ozone, weather, and aging for improved belt life.
- Meets or exceeds SAE J636C specifications.
G-EP V BELTS
WHY G-EP V BELTS?
- STRENGTH: The first CVT belt utilizing carbon tensile cord for minimal stretch and extraordinary strength.
- FLEXIBILITY: High-performance neoprene with a trapezoidal topnotch and rounded bottom cog design maximizing heat control and flexibility.
- DURABILITY: Carbon tensile cords are bonded to aramid fiber-loaded rubber with specially formulated adhesion gum, resulting in increased side-load resistance, preventing belt distortion and edge cord pullout.
- PERFORMANCE: Gain optimal power transmission for faster acceleration, improved throttle response and consistent shifting performance.
DUBL V BELTS
Dubl-V belt is designed with a unique recessed top and bottom to maintain sidewall contact, while remaining flexible for belt drive applications that require power transmission from both sides of the belt. Use this Gates solution for all industrial serpentine applications that require rotation reversal on some driven shafts. It uses flex-bonded tensile cords, which are highly resistant to flexing forces, and a protective Flex-Weave® cover. It is the ideal solution for “serpentine” drives (drives with counter rotating shafts) where power is transmitted from both the top and the bottom of the belts.
- Gates curves provide proper cord support and full contact with the sheave-groove for uniform loading, uniform wear, and increased belt life.
- Flex-Bonded cords are strongly bonded to the body of the belt resulting in equal load distribution and the absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration.
Send a Message
Get In Touch